Global Rollout for Customer Journey Mapping toolkit for Patient Experience Management
We are Nutricia. Building on more than a century of nutritional research and innovation, Nutricia continues to transform lives through the power of nutrition. Medische voeding (voeding voor medisch gebruik) is een specifiek samengestelde voeding die gebruikt wordt als dieetvoeding bij ziekte-gerelateerde ondervoeding. Medische voeding (voeding voor medisch gebruik) is een specifiek samengestelde voeding die gebruikt wordt als dieetvoeding bij ziekte-gerelateerde ondervoeding. Nutricia is active worldwide and part of Danone.
With several projects, workshops and initiatives, Milkymap helped Nutricia becoming more patient centric. We used a number of methodologies, a digital platform to make visualisations and support local CX managers. Customer Journey Mapping and the toolkit for visualizing and optimizing the patient experience were part of this project. The activities took place in Amsterdam, London, Munich, Milan and Paris.
What Nutricia wondered:
- How do we increase the Patient/Parent experience and value?
- How can we increase brand awareness/value?
- How can we increase the health care professional satisfaction/experience/value?
- How can we establish a consistent Customer Experience Management strategy on a global level?
- How do we generate continuous improvement and product innovation?
- How do we generate financial value ROI (cost/profit)?
The Milkymap solution
- Co-developed in a partnership with Strativity group, developed a toolkit for Patient Value Journey Management.
- Visualized a series of Customer Journey Maps for internal use in order to improve the patient experience, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Executed workshops and training customer journey mapping for several business units across Europe.
- We identified moments that matter and to be able to manage the integration of all channels seamlessly Milkymap delivered Italian, English, French and German speaking consultants that were certified Milkymap consultants.
“The stakeholders were very happy with the visualization of the patient journey map. It was very clear and it has brought a lot of added value to what we can deliver as a business. We now understand the importance of getting in the shoes of the customer.”
Anneke Rijk – Nutricia – Market Research & Consumer Insights