Consultancy for improving the complaint process
ABN AMRO possesses a clear and bold purpose:
‘Banking for better, for generations to come.’ The bank’s impact on society and on the economy is tremendous, and for our contribution to be both positive and enduring we need to make the right choices. Everything that they do derives from their purpose: now and in the future. ABN AMRO serves clients in the retail, private banking and corporate banking sectors.
Their primary focus is on Northwest Europe. We offer clients in the Netherlands an extensive and comprehensive range of products and services across a variety of channels, including our Mobile Banking app and Internet Banking. We make a positive impact with what we do best: banking.
What ABN AMRO wondered
- How can we understand the complaint journey better and what is the potential solution for improving the complaints process?
- What is the current Customer Journey and what is the ideal Customer Journey of retail and private banking customers when filing a complaint with ABN AMRO?
- What are the quick wins for optimizing the process and making customers more loyal?
The Milkymap solution
- Create and manage a multidisciplinary team to analyze and discover the current complaint process.
- Organize and lead workshops to identify current issues and possible solutions.
- Visualize and present the Customer Journey in Milkymap, report to senior management and creating impact with practical solutions and innovations.
- Handing over an improvement plan to the organization, so that they could start working on optimizing the complaint processes.